Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

ROM
    das bamf 3.0 rc4

Default Its official

Droid Razr
    4.3 superamoled qhd
    moto splash guard
    12.5 hour battery

Motorola Mobility and Verizon Wireless</br> Celebrate the next big innovation from Motorola Mobility

ROM
    Stock

And I was right!! pre order on the 27th!!! This phone is incredible!! The motorola droid I always wanted and needed, especially since I'm a phone abuser. Good luck selling screen protectors and cases for this beast! though it might be slippery...just assuming

Default Re: Its official

Anyone know if this a Verizon exclusive, or will it eventually come to Sprint? Specs look good..
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

ROM
    das bamf 3.0 rc4

Quote Originally Posted by westie3130 View Post
    Anyone know if this a Verizon exclusive, or will it eventually come to Sprint? Specs look good..
    They said it is being released as a droid razr on VZW then will be released as the moto razr for the rest of the world later. Sorry not to have a direct answer, but this is what they said.

I wonder why the low activity in this forum? Is no one interested?
    Nexus prime forum has like 10times the amount of post and threads.

this phone really hasn't had the build up like the others (nexus, vigor, tb, and bionic). probably because no one thought that moto would release such a superior phone so soon after the bionic. once the advertising amps up, you'll see some more traffic. but don't count on it being as eagerly anticipated as the prime.

Global Posts
    342 Global Posts

so is the 27 pre order confirmed. release is usually a week later?

I'm gonna save 75 bucks a week for this device. So in about 10 weeks I can buy it full retail. This is my dream fone.

12.5h battery is already awesome news.
    Really nice one from moto.

Any idea how much Off-Contract??
    A couple of weeks ago I had my brand new Bionic Stolen and was about to order a replacement. Now thinking of waiting for the RAZR

Global Posts
    982 Global Posts

Well, the playground just keeps getting more equipment! My orig. Droid contract is up and I've been waiting, first for the HTC Vigor since their phones have been so good. Then, word of the Nexus Prime came and figured it would be an even better choice. Now this.

Is it a big deal that it doesn't have Ice Cream Sandwich? I like the durability of the Moto phones, but the Bionic was a bad phone overall, so I wonder, is this going to be a great one?

Global Posts
    99 Global Posts

non user replaceable battery is a negative; do we know if it has an externally available MicroSD slot for additional capacity?

Quote Originally Posted by d1c1ple View Post
    non user replaceable battery is a negative; do we know if it has an externally available MicroSD slot for additional capacity?
    It appears to have a door for sd card and sim in the hands-on video.

Global Posts
    982 Global Posts

Definite yes on microSD. What? No battery replacement? So how do you do a hard reboot?
  15. Thread Author  Thread Author    #15  

ROM
    das bamf 3.0 rc4

Quote Originally Posted by Zorro1 View Post
    Well, the playground just keeps getting more equipment! My orig. Droid contract is up and I've been waiting, first for the HTC Vigor since their phones have been so good. Then, word of the Nexus Prime came and figured it would be an even better choice. Now this.

Is it a big deal that it doesn't have Ice Cream Sandwich? I like the durability of the Moto phones, but the Bionic was a bad phone overall, so I wonder, is this going to be a great one?
    I never got the update thing. The bolt finally got the gb update and I couldn't tell the difference. The only plus for ICS is no buttons.

=Any idea how much Off-Contract??
    A couple of weeks ago I had my brand new Bionic Stolen and was about to order a replacement. Now thinking of waiting for the RAZR
    I am patiently waiting also....

ROM
    Liquid Smooth JB Beta 2

Big qHD scren, 1GB RAM, 1.2, dual core, dual cam, nanonite splash protection(??) soft buttons, and the biggest item that might get me to buy this...Gorilla Glass. This phone just suddenly shot to the top of my list. Locked bootloader? So what, hasnt stopped my current DX from doing whatever I want it to,lol
    Yea, I'm still rockin' a Gnex. The signal strength/quality sucks, but hey, it's not two years old yet.

Global Posts
    99 Global Posts

phone looks very sweet; wish it did not have the hump at the top.. Have to see what the Final Vigor looks like and tonights Nexus event :-)

Hands-on with the Motorola Droid RAZR's (many) accessories (video) - Engadget

The last "accessory" shown off in that video is by far the most awesome thing I've seen, maybe ever, which means it'll probably cost an extra 30 dollars a month on your carriers.

ROM
    Liquid Smooth JB Beta 2

Sealed in battery. Hmmmm
    Yea, I'm still rockin' a Gnex. The signal strength/quality sucks, but hey, it's not two years old yet.

ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by d1c1ple View Post
    Negative for.... you? It's subjective. I'm fine with it.