How to Pre-order?

dhendriksen

Android Addict
Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
Are most people here pre-ordering? I think I'm going to.

Does anyone know what that process is like? Is it done in the retail store, online, via telesales, or whichever you choose? I'm so impatient I want to do it at the store so I can go pick it up on release day, as opposed to having to wait for UPS to come.

But then, you here about occasions of pre-orders being delivered before the release day...and that would be sweet.

What are your plans?

desoulja2185

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
I'm planning to pre-order also. IF by chance, which I doubt, that I don't like the phone or it's design, then I would just get my 50 bucks back that day or whatever. But I always preorder in some form. I usually do it with Best Buy because they usually are the only ones that offer Pre-orders on phones from Verizon but I think this one will be done at Verizon stores also. The process is usually simple, just go in there, tell them what you want to do meaning pre-order the Droid RAZR, pay your money whatever they are asking to hold it and that's pretty much it. Release day, you just go and pick up the phone, of course paying what's left of the balance whether you are upgrading or purchasing it at full price.

B-RAN

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
Past pre orders that I have done have all been online, very easy and simple and you dont have to deal with the guys in the store that probably haven't even heard what the RAZR is! ;o)

dhendriksen

Android Addict
Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
I'm planning to pre-order also. IF by chance, which I doubt, that I don't like the phone or it's design, then I would just get my 50 bucks back that day or whatever. But I always preorder in some form. I usually do it with Best Buy because they usually are the only ones that offer Pre-orders on phones from Verizon but I think this one will be done at Verizon stores also. The process is usually simple, just go in there, tell them what you want to do meaning pre-order the Droid RAZR, pay your money whatever they are asking to hold it and that's pretty much it. Release day, you just go and pick up the phone, of course paying what's left of the balance whether you are upgrading or purchasing it at full price.

Now that I think about it I have done a phone pre-order at Best Buy.

I have a $50 discount from VZW, so I'm hoping to do it with them.

I guess we'll see what happens on the 27th.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jeneral2