Looks Like 11/10 in the stores...

bkorver

Mar 17, 2010
Visit site
So is it 11/6 or 11/10 for the Razr?

I'm guessing that means they should be at stores by the 6th, but kept "behing the counters" until they go on sale on the 10th. But that is a guess. I'm not familiar with VZW's internal lingo and abbreviations.

THARD11

Sep 27, 2010
Visit site
I'm guessing that means they should be at stores by the 6th, but kept "behing the counters" until they go on sale on the 10th. But that is a guess. I'm not familiar with VZW's internal lingo and abbreviations.

Thanks for the clarification. Wonder if we could talk one of the reps into letting us take a glance? :)

milkshed27

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
17396-razr-best-buy-10thconfirmation.jpg

Reactions: bkorver

dhendriksen

Android Addict
Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
Hopefully we get our pre-orders sooner. If mine hasn't shipped by 11/8, I'm going to cancel the pre-order and go pick it up at the store on 11/10.

philly

Sep 15, 2010
Visit site
but another thing I re-noticed from the picture on droid-life is the Super Amoled Advance screen in the official specs... I have yet to find out what this "Advanced" means.. is this Super Amoled Plus or what?

yoopermjm

Nov 1, 2011
Visit site
That would be bad if our preorder ships the same day we could have picked it up in the store. Seems like there ought to be some reward for pre-ordering. Hope there is.

broady

Jan 9, 2010
Visit site
One would think that the pre-orders would come earlier than the release at the store. I know i paid upfront Thursday October 27, at 8 a.m. (Eastern) and the Verizon rep that took my order stated Nov. 3 or 4th as a delivery date but he was not 100%. However if this is the case (11/10 or later) then I have learned a very good lesson from Verizon "never preorder from Verizon, there NO! benefit in doing so". In fact pre-ordering may determine that you receive the phone later than the ones who have not which is bush league on Verizon's part considering you committed to them to buy this phone early, however this is pure speculation at this point. just my two cents!

zhawks

Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
I really hope I don't regret preordering this phone. Because really if they don't ship the phone until the 10th, WTF was the point of offering a preorder two weeks before you actually offer the device. A couple of days I could understand, but two weeks still has me scratching my head wondering unless you start shipping it early for those that committed. Oh well. Here's hoping those of us that preordered on the 27th get it before the general release date (11/10).

paul-c

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
I think that we'll get the phones before or on November 10th. Verizon knows that people won't pre-order again if they could have gotten one sooner by just going to the store on launch day.

milkshed27

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
but another thing I re-noticed from the picture on droid-life is the Super Amoled Advance screen in the official specs... I have yet to find out what this "Advanced" means.. is this Super Amoled Plus or what?

4.3" Super AMOLED Advanced Display. Stun your senses into submission with blindingly brilliant color, laser-sharp text, and 35% more pixels than Super AMOLED Plus displays.

Super AMOLED Plus 800x480 at 384,000 pixels vs Super AMOLED "Advanced" 960x540 at 518,400 pixels

Supposedly the screen is 25% more energy efficient as well.

philly

Sep 15, 2010
Visit site
guys relax.. I highly doubt the pre-orders will wait till the actual day of launch to ship. we will probably get them on launch day or possibly a day or two sooner.

either way if it does ship on the 10th.. its not the end of the world.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
szcad