Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By delco714
  • 1 Post By milkshed27
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    847 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Default Looks Like 11/10 in the stores...

Hijacked the photo from Phil in the Rezound forum, but thought it applied here as well...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Looks Like 11/10 in the stores...-htc-rezound-nov.jpg  
    "In valor, there is hope."

Global Posts
    88 Global Posts

Default Re: Looks Like 11/10 in the stores...

So is it 11/6 or 11/10 for the Razr?

can't wait to see 299.99 taken out of my bank account and a tracking number in my emailbox.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Global Posts
    847 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by THARD View Post
    So is it 11/6 or 11/10 for the Razr?
    I'm guessing that means they should be at stores by the 6th, but kept "behing the counters" until they go on sale on the 10th. But that is a guess. I'm not familiar with VZW's internal lingo and abbreviations.

Thanks for the update. Counting down the days.

Quote Originally Posted by philly View Post
    can't wait to see 299.99 taken out of my bank account and a tracking number in my emailbox.
    Me too, never thought I'd be so happy to see money leaving my account.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Global Posts
    88 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bkorver View Post
    I'm guessing that means they should be at stores by the 6th, but kept "behing the counters" until they go on sale on the 10th. But that is a guess. I'm not familiar with VZW's internal lingo and abbreviations.
    Thanks for the clarification. Wonder if we could talk one of the reps into letting us take a glance?

ROM
    Rooted Stock

Thanked by:
    Android Addict

Global Posts
    1,699 Global Posts

Hopefully we get our pre-orders sooner. If mine hasn't shipped by 11/8, I'm going to cancel the pre-order and go pick it up at the store on 11/10.

but another thing I re-noticed from the picture on droid-life is the Super Amoled Advance screen in the official specs... I have yet to find out what this "Advanced" means.. is this Super Amoled Plus or what?

I'm guessing that it has something to do with the super amoled tech but with qHD format??

Yep, thought it was probably going to be November 10th.

ROM
    A little of this and that

Quote Originally Posted by DanH View Post
    Hopefully we get our pre-orders sooner. If mine hasn't shipped by 11/8, I'm going to cancel the pre-order and go pick it up at the store on 11/10.
    This^^^

That would be bad if our preorder ships the same day we could have picked it up in the store. Seems like there ought to be some reward for pre-ordering. Hope there is.

Global Posts
    23 Global Posts

One would think that the pre-orders would come earlier than the release at the store. I know i paid upfront Thursday October 27, at 8 a.m. (Eastern) and the Verizon rep that took my order stated Nov. 3 or 4th as a delivery date but he was not 100%. However if this is the case (11/10 or later) then I have learned a very good lesson from Verizon "never preorder from Verizon, there NO! benefit in doing so". In fact pre-ordering may determine that you receive the phone later than the ones who have not which is bush league on Verizon's part considering you committed to them to buy this phone early, however this is pure speculation at this point. just my two cents!

ROM
    Stock

...if I had a dime for every $0.02 I heard... :-P
    milkshed27 likes this.

I really hope I don't regret preordering this phone. Because really if they don't ship the phone until the 10th, WTF was the point of offering a preorder two weeks before you actually offer the device. A couple of days I could understand, but two weeks still has me scratching my head wondering unless you start shipping it early for those that committed. Oh well. Here's hoping those of us that preordered on the 27th get it before the general release date (11/10).

I think that we'll get the phones before or on November 10th. Verizon knows that people won't pre-order again if they could have gotten one sooner by just going to the store on launch day.

ROM
    Rooted Stock

Quote Originally Posted by philly View Post
    but another thing I re-noticed from the picture on droid-life is the Super Amoled Advance screen in the official specs... I have yet to find out what this "Advanced" means.. is this Super Amoled Plus or what?
    4.3" Super AMOLED Advanced Display. Stun your senses into submission with blindingly brilliant color, laser-sharp text, and 35% more pixels than Super AMOLED Plus displays.

Super AMOLED Plus 800x480 at 384,000 pixels vs Super AMOLED "Advanced" 960x540 at 518,400 pixels

Supposedly the screen is 25% more energy efficient as well.
    philly likes this.

guys relax.. I highly doubt the pre-orders will wait till the actual day of launch to ship. we will probably get them on launch day or possibly a day or two sooner.

either way if it does ship on the 10th.. its not the end of the world.

I feel like a kid a few days before Christmas. I keep looking at YouTube videos and photos. I have not been this exicted for a phone since the OG Droid. Yes I am a nerd. I trule hope that Pre-orders get shipped soon. I keep checking the status....

I certainly hope delivery by the 10th as the 11th is a holiday and our business, the shipping address, will be closed. That would mean I would get it until the 14th. Been thinking about calling Verizon to change the ship to address just in case.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockb19 View Post
    I certainly hope delivery by the 10th as the 11th is a holiday and our business, the shipping address, will be closed. That would mean I would get it until the 14th. Been thinking about calling Verizon to change the ship to address just in case.
    Mine is shipping to a business address aswell.. we are open that day but I have the day off.. picking up MW3, Skyrim, and Uncharted 3 that day

If it does ship on the 10th, I'll track it and just go pick it up from my work.. If my work was closed I would go in and sit at my desk and surf the web till the UPS guy showed up.. Ive done it before waiting for packages lol
  24. Thread Author  Thread Author    #24  

Global Posts
    847 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by bionicman21 View Post
    Did you pre-order a droid razr?
    Yes. I preordered as soon as I woke up on the 27th.