249 Price Tag?

yoopermjm

Nov 1, 2011
Visit site
ne2 means "New Every Two" years. Once you have had your phone for two years you can get a discount on a new one, which of course signs you up for another two years with Verizon.

yoopermjm

Nov 1, 2011
Visit site
Not only is my OG Droid still holding out, it's going to my daughter who is excited to get it. One more reason to get the Moto Droid Razr = strong like bull!

Premium1

Trusted Member
Nov 7, 2011
Visit site
There is a loyalty discount for those without a NE2 I know for me I get $50 off all phones and don't have a NE2.

tx_tuff

Aug 31, 2011
Visit site
I checked online shows $249.00 and thats not the NE2, which by the way is only $30 off. By the way I'm eligible for the NE2 but it won't give it with the discounted price. So you don't get both.

androidatic

May 7, 2010
Visit site
My corporate discount will only save me $40. Not sure how that whole thing works.

Sent from my Droid, the only mobile OS that matters.

Littlegreendude

Nov 12, 2011
Visit site
Got mine for $199 at the Verizon Store

Hopefully this is a good first post...

I was able to get the Droid Razr for $199. The sales rep at Verizon looked in his computer to see if there was any deal better than my $50 corporate discount and he found a "3g to 4g" discount that dropped the price from $299 to $199. I would think this is only for users that never had a 4g phone previously. My suggestion would be to ask the rep to check his computer to see if there are other discounts and have them search for it.

Hope this helps. :cool:

Reactions: xliderider

xliderider

Nov 13, 2009
Visit site
Re: Got mine for $199 at the Verizon Store

Hopefully this is a good first post...

I was able to get the Droid Razr for $199. The sales rep at Verizon looked in his computer to see if there was any deal better than my $50 corporate discount and he found a "3g to 4g" discount that dropped the price from $299 to $199. I would think this is only for users that never had a 4g phone previously. My suggestion would be to ask the rep to check his computer to see if there are other discounts and have them search for it.

Hope this helps. :cool:

It IS a good first post. :D

I have a corporate discount, but your discount is much better... I have never had a 4G device on any of our 5 lines, so I will try to get this discount, if I end up with the RAZR or GNex.

a250gpreguy

Jul 7, 2011
Visit site
I got mine for 249.99 @ Costco with the bundle by transferring an upgrade from the primary account holder. Haven't set the phone up yet...Anything I should know before I do...coming from WEBOS.
CH

Sent from my NookColor using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol