Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By AeroEngi
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Transferring Contacts

I doubt I'm posting this in the right spot so please move it if needed.

I'm picking up the RAZR in the morning and wanted to know what the best way to save/transfer my contacts from my OG Droid to the RAZR is. I tried going to the VZW site and do it but it says it's not available for the OG. I'm sure someone knows a better way than manually inputting them. Thanks for the help.

Default Re: Transferring Contacts

I think you might be able to export your contacts from your OG Droid onto your SD card and then put the SD card into the RAZR and import your contacts. It worked for me when I went from my Incredible to my Thunderbolt.
    Thanked by:
    jroc 
    jroc likes this.

If you use gmail all your contacts will be saved and backed up already, once you activate your phone it will prompt you to add a gmail account once you do that, your set and all your contacts will be there waiting for you.
    Thanked by:
    jroc 

Global Posts
    266 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Make sure in your google account in menu -> settings -> accounts -> your gmail email -> contacts is checked so it will sync with your gmail.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

THANKS!!!! Can't wait til 11:11
    Formerly VZWRocks

Global Posts
    4,271 Global Posts
    ROM
    what's wrong with stock?

Backup Assistant is your friend and FREE both honestly if you are using Android I would just get everything into GMail and be done with it.
    Android is all about Personal Choice: Droid RAZR HD, Droid DNA, SGSIII, SG Note 2, HTC One X+, Galaxy Nexus, Nexus4... Hating is so Apple... we're better than that!

Correcting Some of the Shared Everything Misinformation * My Phone Collection

PSA - Verizon Galaxy Nexus Signal Strength Comparison
    Thanked by:
    jroc