I doubt I'm posting this in the right spot so please move it if needed.

I'm picking up the RAZR in the morning and wanted to know what the best way to save/transfer my contacts from my OG Droid to the RAZR is. I tried going to the VZW site and do it but it says it's not available for the OG. I'm sure someone knows a better way than manually inputting them. Thanks for the help.
    11-10-2011 06:41 PM
    I think you might be able to export your contacts from your OG Droid onto your SD card and then put the SD card into the RAZR and import your contacts. It worked for me when I went from my Incredible to my Thunderbolt.
    jroc likes this.
    11-10-2011 07:05 PM
    If you use gmail all your contacts will be saved and backed up already, once you activate your phone it will prompt you to add a gmail account once you do that, your set and all your contacts will be there waiting for you.
    jroc likes this.
    11-10-2011 07:13 PM
    Make sure in your google account in menu -> settings -> accounts -> your gmail email -> contacts is checked so it will sync with your gmail.
    11-10-2011 07:32 PM
    THANKS!!!! Can't wait til 11:11
    11-10-2011 07:58 PM
    Backup Assistant is your friend and FREE both honestly if you are using Android I would just get everything into GMail and be done with it.
    jroc likes this.
    11-10-2011 11:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD