Who is going naked with their RAZR??

speedrx

Nov 9, 2011
Visit site
No Case for me, although the Sales Reps were overly pushy on trying to sell accessories when I picked up my phone yesterday. They acted like I was crazy for not buying a cover and other stuff, must be some big pressure or incentives for them to push accessories with each purchase.

Most of the time I buy my phones online so I don't experience it, maybe it is normal but didn't seem like the typical mention. Today I went into a different Verizon store to let me son pick out a phone and they were showing us accessories before we decided what phone we wanted...geez.

YourMobileGuru

Formerly VZWRocks
Feb 25, 2010
Visit site
No Case for me, although the Sales Reps were overly pushy on trying to sell accessories when I picked up my phone yesterday. They acted like I was crazy for not buying a cover and other stuff, must be some big pressure or incentives for them to push accessories with each purchase.

Most of the time I buy my phones online so I don't experience it, maybe it is normal but didn't seem like the typical mention. Today I went into a different Verizon store to let me son pick out a phone and they were showing us accessories before we decided what phone we wanted...geez.

I don't know about pressure bit their commission isn't that good if they don't add any accessories. And if you buy a device full retail it does go against their sales record.

jcapen87

Nov 13, 2011
Visit site
I'm going naked cuz the phone looks just too nice to put a case on it. Sad thing is I've already dropped it but it survived the fall with flying colors!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Cool. Out of genuine curiosity...how far did it fall, onto what type of surface? What part of the phone did it land on and are there any scuffs or scratches of any kind?

On a side note- I'm also going naked with mine. Like others have said, it's too sexy a phone to cover up and it seems tough as nails

Bond32

Jun 27, 2010
Visit site
I was going to go naked too, but the otter box defender is just so damn nice.

KoukiFC3S

Oct 9, 2009
Visit site
After seeing the drop test on youtube, Im kinda scared of going naked. Got the otterbox commuter and it's pretty nice.

AeroEngi

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
Cool. Out of genuine curiosity...how far did it fall, onto what type of surface? What part of the phone did it land on and are there any scuffs or scratches of any kind?

On a side note- I'm also going naked with mine. Like others have said, it's too sexy a phone to cover up and it seems tough as nails

I dropped it from about 4 feet and it landed on the street so I guess it was asphalt. It landed on the top right edge of the bezel and it seems like it hit the ground again on the bottom part of the phone. After it fell, it ended up on the screen but there are no scratches on the screen at all. I'm extremely impressed.