Thoughts on MotoCast

paul-c

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
I found that setting up MotoCast was really simple. I barely had to do anything and all the music and pictures from my computer were on my phone. I like what Motorola did with it. What's everyone's thoughts on it so far?

paul-c

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
It just picked up files during the MotoCast setup on the computer. It found the files by itself. I'm not sure what happens when the computer is off, haven't tried that yet.

joncat84

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
If the computer is off then it doesn't work because the phone connects to your computer to stream. My issue is I only have a crap laptop that I barely use because its old and slow so I may need to purchase a ddesktop to leave on just BC of motocast!

kilofoxtrot

Feb 15, 2010
Visit site
Has anyone noticed that during music playback that the song's lyrics scroll along at the bottom of the screen?

That is way way cool!!!

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone noticed that during music playback that the song's lyrics scroll along at the bottom of the screen?

That is way way cool!!!

Great catch, this built in music player is way better than the one on my Thunderbolt. I'm using it over PlayerPro at the moment.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

StayFly

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
I liked the thunderbolt one because you make your own ringtone from start to finish and if theres a video for that song it had a youtube button that took you straight to the songs video wish the motorola player had this.

dhendriksen

Android Addict
Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone know if it will pickup info/files from a NAS? I have 90% of that stuff (pics and video) on my ReadyNAS Pro Pioneer, and point my PC at that for viewing. I'll try playing with it today, but I figured someone here might already know.

furbymac

Mar 28, 2010
Visit site
can you only do use it when you are home and on the same network or can you do it while you are away from home via 3g/4g connection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463