Might pick up a Razr today. Can I just swap the card over, or do I still need to program the Razr on the Verizon website?

Sent from my SCH-I800 using Tapatalk
    11-12-2011 10:40 AM
    You cannot use the same sim. With the razr its a micro sim. Youll need a new one if you switch to razr
    KoukiFC3S likes this.
    11-12-2011 10:41 AM
    If you cut the sim down you will. Razr uses micro sims. Or you can just get a new sim and buy or make yourself an adapter.
    11-12-2011 10:44 AM
    If you cut the sim down you will. Razr uses micro sims. Or you can just get a new sim and buy or make yourself an adapter.

just FYI you actually won't be able to cut the sim down like AT&T sims. Verizon changed the entire sim card. it's not just a smaller verison of the same sim, it now has a completely different contact on it. the contacts are now a gold square rather than a rectangle. I thought I could do the same thing at first but when I went to see if my RAZR sim would fit into my Bionic with a sim adaptor I realized the differences. Also with Verizon it still requires a IMEI change in order to get the phone to work properly.
    11-12-2011 01:30 PM
    just FYI you actually won't be able to cut the sim down like AT&T sims. Verizon changed the entire sim card. it's not just a smaller verison of the same sim, it now has a completely different contact on it. the contacts are now a gold square rather than a rectangle. I thought I could do the same thing at first but when I went to see if my RAZR sim would fit into my Bionic with a sim adaptor I realized the differences. Also with Verizon it still requires a IMEI change in order to get the phone to work properly.
    i took a sim card from a bionic i bought on craigslist and cut it down and taped my razr sim to it and it works great in my bionic. 4g and everything.
    inserted and dialed *228 and i was up and running
    12-29-2011 11:02 AM
    Other users have also replied saying their micro sim works with an adapter in previous 4G devices. I personally can't get mine to work in my tbolt.
    12-29-2011 01:27 PM
    Ahhh why change sim cards...the razr comes with its on 4G LTE sim card.
    12-29-2011 06:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD