Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree5Likes

Default Re: How to do a soft reset if Razr freezes and can't pull battery

I did experience my first 'frozen phone' on my MAXX. For about one hour it remained on the locked screen and unresponsive to any screen interactions. I did the power button-down volume button combination and the phone did a soft reset after about 10 seconds or so of holding down both buttons.

Thumbs down Re: How to do a soft reset if Razr freezes and can't pull battery?

Hello guys I have the new thin droid razor in white, and its slow, does`nt respond sometimes.....I go into menu,system settings,privacy and reset phone and it wont do it. it just hangs............. The volume down power thing doesn`t do it either ..............Any ideas ???? Is there a factory RUU like the evos???

ps im on 4.0.4

build number 6.72-180_DHD-16_M4-31

Thumbs up Re: How to do a soft reset if Razr freezes and can't pull battery?

I have the Droid Razr MAXX and it had been frozen for about 6 hours and had gotten me super worried. I Googled it and stumbled across this website and I tried this trick and it unfroze almost immediately!! Definitely will be doing this again!!!

Default Re: How to do a soft reset if Razr freezes and can't pull battery?

Holding down the power button and the down volume button for 10 seconds rebooted the phone and unfroze it. Thanks so much for this tip!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12