Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Gorilla glass scratch test

Lets just say it wasn't as good as my galaxy tab. I performed a simple scratch with my house key. And as I clean the screen with a micro fiber cloth. You could still see where I scratched it. They are very small scratches but they are there. Maybe I haven't clean the screen right but. I was going to go naked with my razr but I guess not.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by quadjacks View Post
    Actually I just read article from your link and it is gorilla glass,,,am I missing something? What are you reading?

EVO-LUTION 3D
    love my evo.

This newest addition to Verizon's Droid lineup boasts a Gorilla Glass coated, 4.3-inch qHD Super AMOLED display -- a

EVO-LUTION 3D
    love my evo.

Global Posts
    64 Global Posts

Default Re: Gorilla glass scratch test

It's Gorilla Glass, and it isn't scratch proof. My Droid Incredible has it and it's all scratched the hell up.

Here - http://www.corninggorillaglass.com/p...rilla/motorola
    Android Addict

Global Posts
    1,773 Global Posts

Default Re: Gorilla glass scratch test

Well, I think you're crazy for doing that test. Why does it matter? Wait and see when/if it gets scratched how tough it is. No need to go scratch it intentionally. That's just crazy IMO.

ROM
    Stock

Super amoled advance is the screen type. What covers the screen is gorilla glass