Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

ROM
    Unroot Stock JB 98.72.16

Default Market Issue on Droid Razr?

Anyone experiencing this issue....

Upon updating apps in market, the check mark notification doesn't stay in the notification bar. It disappears. But newly downloaded apps ---their check mark notification Stays. Weird! !

Ive cleared cache on market and download manger. Same issue. Even uninstall ed market updates. Same issue when it re-dnloaded version 3.3.11... then I factory reset the phone. Same issue. I've notified Google bout this. But please, anyone else experience this on Droid razr or other android phone?!?!? I would hate to think my new razr has issues.. thx.. cheers

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
    If I helped you, then please hit the "Thanks" and/or "Like" button(s). I like to know I'm not just here for amusement.
    **1998** Nokia 6160 > Samsung Color VGA1000 > Samsung T209 > Samsung SGH867 Eternity > Samsung I8000 Omnia 2 > Motorola MB810 Droid X > Motorola XT912 DROID RAZR **2013**

Default Re: Market Issue on Droid Razr?

Don't think you have to worry. This seems to be a new Market issue, not a Razr issue. My D1 is doing the same thing with the newly updated Market.

ROM
    GummyNex/IMO's LeanKernel

I have the same issue with my root Droid X, I thought it was a rooted or Liberty issue, I guess not.

Did that on my Bionic today. I noticed I had new updates in some apps when I opened them but no check marks. Only does it though on the auto updates.
    Jennifer
    iPhone 5 & Nexus 7

Mine is doing this with all updates. I do not have any apps set to auto update. It seems when I select something to update, it will go through the process, and the check mark will briefly appear when the update is complete, but the check mark then disappears within a second without me doing anything with it. Not that it is really a bother, but it is different.

Not to hijack the thread but are any of you guys having trouble tagging songs with shazam? Every song I try to tag, it ends up telling me that it couldn't find a match.

Android Addict

Global Posts
    1,699 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AeroEngi View Post
    Not to hijack the thread but are any of you guys having trouble tagging songs with shazam? Every song I try to tag, it ends up telling me that it couldn't find a match.

Yeah, Shazam hasn't worked for me once.

Global Posts
    100 Global Posts
    ROM
    CleanRom Reborn

Get SoundHound. I like it much better anyhow.
    Thanked by:
  9. Thread Author  Thread Author    #9  

ROM
    Unroot Stock JB 98.72.16

Glad go know its just not me. Google gave me steps to do (listed in post 1), but i already did them lol... they told me he'll look into it...

At least the apps update. But I would like visual confirmation. Lol lol lol

If I helped you, then please hit the "Thanks" and/or "Like" button(s). I like to know I'm not just here for amusement.
    **1998** Nokia 6160 > Samsung Color VGA1000 > Samsung T209 > Samsung SGH867 Eternity > Samsung I8000 Omnia 2 > Motorola MB810 Droid X > Motorola XT912 DROID RAZR **2013**