Market Issue on Droid Razr?

androidcore

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
Anyone experiencing this issue....

Upon updating apps in market, the check mark notification doesn't stay in the notification bar. It disappears. But newly downloaded apps ---their check mark notification Stays. Weird! !

Ive cleared cache on market and download manger. Same issue. Even uninstall ed market updates. Same issue when it re-dnloaded version 3.3.11... then I factory reset the phone. Same issue. I've notified Google bout this. But please, anyone else experience this on Droid razr or other android phone?!?!? I would hate to think my new razr has issues.. thx.. cheers

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

teknomedic

Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
Don't think you have to worry. This seems to be a new Market issue, not a Razr issue. My D1 is doing the same thing with the newly updated Market.

jensinger83

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
Did that on my Bionic today. I noticed I had new updates in some apps when I opened them but no check marks. Only does it though on the auto updates.

teknomedic

Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
Mine is doing this with all updates. I do not have any apps set to auto update. It seems when I select something to update, it will go through the process, and the check mark will briefly appear when the update is complete, but the check mark then disappears within a second without me doing anything with it. Not that it is really a bother, but it is different.

AeroEngi

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
Not to hijack the thread but are any of you guys having trouble tagging songs with shazam? Every song I try to tag, it ends up telling me that it couldn't find a match.

androidcore

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
Glad go know its just not me. Google gave me steps to do (listed in post 1), but i already did them lol... they told me he'll look into it...

At least the apps update. But I would like visual confirmation. Lol lol lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trudycharles