1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    119 Global Posts

Default Battery indicator question

Does anyone know why my battery indicator in both the top of the screen, and when I look at the battery status in the settings, only drops in increments of 10. Like it will go from 100 to 90 percent eventually, and bypass numbers 91-99. Anyway to fix it to give me a to the percent reading?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Global Posts
    168 Global Posts

Default Re: Battery indicator question

Apparently that's just how motorola does it on their phones (or at least some of them, definitely this one of course). I downloaded a battery widget (I think that's all it's called too in the market) which I used on my SGSII hoping it would give an accurate number, but it only shows 10% too. Someone on here suggested battery circle though, which puts the actual % in the top left corner of the status bar, which works great, so I recommend you get that if you're like me and want increments of 1.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Global Posts
    119 Global Posts

Ok awesome, just wasn't sure if mine was the only one.. I will check that out.. Thanks

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Default Re: Battery indicator question

Yeh I was disappointed when I saw that it measures in increments of 10%. Battery circle does work good and is pretty minimalistic.