Screen glitching

robyn25

Oct 7, 2010
Visit site
I have had an issue with widgets on my homescreen glitching badly when returning to homescreen after coming from another app, or when you hit the home button to go to all the screen previews..then back to main homescreen.

Anyone having this issue? Sometimes I have to do it a bunch to get it to do it, other times it does it alot.

Trying to figure out if other razrs are doing this or if I need to return.. any help appreciated!!!

ediddy406

Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
i too also get it on my "favorite contacts" widget, sometimes it flickers constantly and sometimes it doesnt. hope this gets patched in our first update

robyn25

Oct 7, 2010
Visit site
I was trying to decide if I should take my phone back...wondering if my screen is defective..
a good test seems to be.. ( I know silly app, but I checked it out and only keeping it to show verizon rep if I return phone)
The game Bug village, when you go into it everything is fine until you click on the little shop button, or the gold coins in the top right..then starts flickering bad.
After a factory reset my home screens aren't flickering bad, except the bookmarks widget. I would have thought more people would be complaining about this if it was a widespread problem...are you guys keeping your phones..do you not think it is a screen defect?

g.k.k1194

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
I returned mine because it was doing the same thing. i didnt know what else to do. i have had mine for less the a week and it started doing that so i called customer care and they sent me a new phone over night. it would have been a refurbished one if i would have waited past the 14 day return policy. ether way i would say return it.

AlphaTango414

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
There is an update released this morning and this is suppose to fix that. Not sure if its really the case but its in the change log released by Verizon.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech