Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

ROM
    Stock

Exclamation Screen glitching

I have had an issue with widgets on my homescreen glitching badly when returning to homescreen after coming from another app, or when you hit the home button to go to all the screen previews..then back to main homescreen.

Anyone having this issue? Sometimes I have to do it a bunch to get it to do it, other times it does it alot.

Trying to figure out if other razrs are doing this or if I need to return.. any help appreciated!!!

Default Re: Screen glitching

Mine does it as well. Also randomly get pixelated animations when tapping on things in the home screen or keyboard

ROM
    Stock 4.0.4

i too also get it on my "favorite contacts" widget, sometimes it flickers constantly and sometimes it doesnt. hope this gets patched in our first update
    Peeing on iPhone Since 2009
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

ROM
    Stock

I was trying to decide if I should take my phone back...wondering if my screen is defective..
    a good test seems to be.. ( I know silly app, but I checked it out and only keeping it to show verizon rep if I return phone)
    The game Bug village, when you go into it everything is fine until you click on the little shop button, or the gold coins in the top right..then starts flickering bad.
    After a factory reset my home screens aren't flickering bad, except the bookmarks widget. I would have thought more people would be complaining about this if it was a widespread problem...are you guys keeping your phones..do you not think it is a screen defect?

I returned mine because it was doing the same thing. i didnt know what else to do. i have had mine for less the a week and it started doing that so i called customer care and they sent me a new phone over night. it would have been a refurbished one if i would have waited past the 14 day return policy. ether way i would say return it.

ROM
    Arctic Hd

There is an update released this morning and this is suppose to fix that. Not sure if its really the case but its in the change log released by Verizon.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by dumpedduce View Post
    There is an update released this morning and this is suppose to fix that. Not sure if its really the case but its in the change log released by Verizon.

What update?

ROM
    Arctic Hd

Quote Originally Posted by dontlookatme View Post
    What update?

I was prompted for an update when I woke up this morning, I declined and looked at the change log and it mention fixing screen glitches mainly with favorite widget iirc.