motocast is missing from my app list

guinnkevinr

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
Yea it will but also check and see if you hid it. All hidden apps can be unhidden.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Averix

May 17, 2010
Visit site
It isn't a direct user accessible app anymore. More a support function app. Go into Files or Gallery and there's a sharing setting to use MotoCast.

jaseq

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
It isn't a direct user accessible app anymore. More a support function app. Go into Files or Gallery and there's a sharing setting to use MotoCast.

This is correct, its no longer a separate app like ZumoCast was. You can access it through the Gallery app.

Willis

Sep 7, 2011
Visit site
The hidden apps was the first place i looked, no luck. All the other suggestions worked great thanks everyone. Wish i could find the short cut, but getting to it through the file folder is almost as easy. Wonder why it disappeared tho.

kinnelonfire75

May 26, 2011
Visit site
was there an update pushed that caused this change?

I have had it uninstalled thanks to titanium backup but I just brought it back and I can see it among my other apps.

c3poman

Sep 14, 2010
Visit site
anyone else having problems after updating your motocast software on your computers? i am unable to access any of my documents on my home computer. i re-added all of the directories i want to see, and those folders show up under 'my computers' but they are empty. any ideas?

Willis

Sep 7, 2011
Visit site
Turns out there never was a motocast icon. I didn't realize you had to access motocast through the Gallery. So everything was fine from the start as it turns out.

SpyglassSally

Dec 1, 2011
Visit site
anyone else having problems after updating your motocast software on your computers? i am unable to access any of my documents on my home computer. i re-added all of the directories i want to see, and those folders show up under 'my computers' but they are empty. any ideas?

I had that at first, but then after a few minutes I saw the moto icon syncing (even though I don't have anything checked to sync on my computer) and files showed up. I think I had to "drill down" on my phone first by clicking on a empty directory. Then it started to sync and all the folders filled up.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1