Anyone know how to get it back, its not in the market. Will a factory reset bring it back?
    12-18-2011 08:23 PM
    Yea it will but also check and see if you hid it. All hidden apps can be unhidden.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
    12-18-2011 08:32 PM
    It isn't a direct user accessible app anymore. More a support function app. Go into Files or Gallery and there's a sharing setting to use MotoCast.
    12-18-2011 08:32 PM
    It isn't a direct user accessible app anymore. More a support function app. Go into Files or Gallery and there's a sharing setting to use MotoCast.
    This is correct, its no longer a separate app like ZumoCast was. You can access it through the Gallery app.
    12-18-2011 08:36 PM
    You can also see it in the file app.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
    12-18-2011 09:15 PM
    The hidden apps was the first place i looked, no luck. All the other suggestions worked great thanks everyone. Wish i could find the short cut, but getting to it through the file folder is almost as easy. Wonder why it disappeared tho.
    12-18-2011 11:49 PM
    was there an update pushed that caused this change?

I have had it uninstalled thanks to titanium backup but I just brought it back and I can see it among my other apps.
    12-19-2011 12:34 AM
    was there an update pushed that caused this change?

I have had it uninstalled thanks to titanium backup but I just brought it back and I can see it among my other apps.
    No update that I am aware of. Is motocast a removable app, if so it is possible I deleted it.
    12-19-2011 08:13 AM
    anyone else having problems after updating your motocast software on your computers? i am unable to access any of my documents on my home computer. i re-added all of the directories i want to see, and those folders show up under 'my computers' but they are empty. any ideas?
    12-19-2011 09:23 AM
    Turns out there never was a motocast icon. I didn't realize you had to access motocast through the Gallery. So everything was fine from the start as it turns out.
    12-20-2011 12:36 AM
    anyone else having problems after updating your motocast software on your computers? i am unable to access any of my documents on my home computer. i re-added all of the directories i want to see, and those folders show up under 'my computers' but they are empty. any ideas?
    I had that at first, but then after a few minutes I saw the moto icon syncing (even though I don't have anything checked to sync on my computer) and files showed up. I think I had to "drill down" on my phone first by clicking on a empty directory. Then it started to sync and all the folders filled up.
    12-20-2011 05:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD