Is anybody putting a case on their razr?

bebeau25

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
I don't want to get a case because the phone looks so good I don't want to cover it up. What do y'all think?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

slbe1892

Sep 10, 2011
Visit site
I didn't want to, but I found it slippery at work. Went with the otter box commuter. Not as bulky as the defender but still good protection. Really wish speck or Casemate would come out with a case. I've always liked their cases.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

smacyo137

Mar 24, 2010
Visit site
I got the silicone case, I think it actually feels a lot better in hand b/c the edges are not as sharp? and it easily comes off

carter17

Apr 7, 2010
Visit site
I have the otter box commuter but it does make the phone weider hard to use with one hand. So sometimes I use it sometimes I don't, like the feel without the case tho

Army21

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
I got one made by Rocketfish (I think). It also has a carbon back and grippy sides. It is still very slim with this case.

Best Buy 24.99

Tovalmorgan

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
I had a cheap $6 ebay case on my razr, but It was causing the battery to get hot and would randomly shut the phone off.

Since I took the case off I haven't had a single random shutdown of the razr. Now that I think about it, every time my phone turned itself off, it was in said case...

dwc5000

Sep 23, 2010
Visit site
I went with the otterbox defender series....
commuter is case only and defender comes with the clip.
it comes with a screen protector as well.
it also makes the power and volume buttons easier to use with the case now.....this made my decision.

I recommend it or perhaps go to best buy and see for yourself. thats what I did.......

Just a Guy

Nov 13, 2009
Visit site
I just picked up the razr for my wife for Christmas and got her the purple gel case. She is a little rough on phones so she kinda needs a case. She has had her droid x for 18 months with the same style of case and has had luck. If the phone was for me though I may actually keep it naked so to speak since its so thin and beautiful lol.

Beagles329

Jul 18, 2011
Visit site
I went with the otterbox defender series....
commuter is case only and defender comes with the clip.
it comes with a screen protector as well.
it also makes the power and volume buttons easier to use with the case now.....this made my decision.

I recommend it or perhaps go to best buy and see for yourself. thats what I did.......

I agree. I stream Sirius all day at work and have not had any issues with "hot" re-boots or any random re-boots for that matter and have had this case on the phone since 11/23.

paul-c

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
I don't have a case. I think the RAZR is too nice to cover up. I just have to be more careful, but it's worth it to me.

Bully Dawg

Nov 15, 2011
Visit site
Best TPU Case for RAZR

Best TPU Case for RAZR is the Nillkin. You can find on eBay (like THIS). (Make sure to search for "Nillkin TPU Razr" because Nillkin makes hard cases as well.)

Case comes in solid matte black and transparent blue, clear, or gray. Grips on side. Precision cutouts for everything. High-quality without the seams or "nubs" present on other TPU cases. Adds almost nothing to profile or weight of phone, but protects phone.

Takes about 2 weeks to receive, but worth it! I got the transparent gray, which allows the good-looking Kevlar back to show through. :D

djousma

Mar 17, 2011
Visit site
Re: Best TPU Case for RAZR

Best TPU Case for RAZR is the Nillkin. You can find on eBay (like THIS). (Make sure to search for "Nillkin TPU Razr" because Nillkin makes hard cases as well.)

Case comes in solid matte black and transparent blue, clear, or gray. Grips on side. Precision cutouts for everything. High-quality without the seams or "nubs" present on other TPU cases. Adds almost nothing to profile or weight of phone, but protects phone.

Takes about 2 weeks to receive, but worth it! I got the transparent gray, which allows the good-looking Kevlar back to show through. :D

Looks similar to what VZW sells. I have the semi-transparent black one. looks good. Added a ZAGG screen protector.

MeridianSun

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
I put an otterbox defender on mine. I love the protection and need a belt clip so it's perfect for me. Very nice combo, much thinner than my X with the defender.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk

cdiar

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
I ordered a cheap case off of Amazon. I'm being super, super careful until I get it, because I know it's only a matter of time, and I need to have something protecting it when, not 'if', I drop it. I'm also getting a screen protector for the same reason.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kthompson9705kt