Does anyone have any problems playing games?

akhi216

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Any problems playing games? I'm interested in getting a Razr but being a big gamer I'm worried about the GPU. Has anyone had any significant slowing down or freezing while playing intense games?

I have an iPod Touch (blasphemy right?) but I only play like three games on it because I can't get them on Android and the screen is so small. I'm looking to get the Razr to play games on a bigger screen because I can't lug a tablet around lol.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk

CynicX

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
The gpu should handle any android app game fairly easily. I could be wrong but there is only one phone with a slightly better gpu and its only overclocked a bit.

You could run into issues playing higher end emulators like certain n64 games and certain PlayStation games...

elvisgp

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
The TI omap processor in the razr should be able to handle any game android offers. My droid x, with a single core processor, could handle n64 emulator games and psx emulator games pretty well, with little lag. So I think the razr will be fine for gaming.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

jtwildman1

May 3, 2011
Visit site
Haven't had any problems with games. The screen gets pretty warm after awhile, but no lag in the games.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarcosVo