Any problems playing games? I'm interested in getting a Razr but being a big gamer I'm worried about the GPU. Has anyone had any significant slowing down or freezing while playing intense games?

I have an iPod Touch (blasphemy right?) but I only play like three games on it because I can't get them on Android and the screen is so small. I'm looking to get the Razr to play games on a bigger screen because I can't lug a tablet around lol.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk
    12-24-2011 09:33 AM
    The gpu should handle any android app game fairly easily. I could be wrong but there is only one phone with a slightly better gpu and its only overclocked a bit.

You could run into issues playing higher end emulators like certain n64 games and certain PlayStation games...
    12-24-2011 01:12 PM
    The TI omap processor in the razr should be able to handle any game android offers. My droid x, with a single core processor, could handle n64 emulator games and psx emulator games pretty well, with little lag. So I think the razr will be fine for gaming.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
    12-24-2011 07:14 PM
    Mine runs Madden 2012 no problems except for the ***** behind the joystick

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
    12-24-2011 09:47 PM
    mine runs Riptide gp with no lag. Gta3 runs smooth very impressed with this phone.
    12-24-2011 10:00 PM
    Haven't had any problems with games. The screen gets pretty warm after awhile, but no lag in the games.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
    12-25-2011 02:29 AM
    The Market tells me most games are incompatible with my device (RAZR), so I wouldn't know.
    12-28-2011 10:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD