How do you hard reset? Any issues? (Rezound User)

x0jace

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
And since there aren't any recent topics here, and both phones have been out a few months, I'm wondering why I see no topics like 'Switched from Rezound to the Razr' like there are for GN users switching to the Rezound.

I just bought the rezound yesterday, but I'm thinking about switching to the Razr for a few possibly stupid reasons. I am coming from the DX, and had it for a year and a half which is probably the longest I had a single phone. With the updates getting too far ahead of the hardware I guess, the phone just became unbearably laggy and started resetting on its own, freezing, and generally giving me hell.

Something I miss is the connectivity the DX had to both my car stereo and to my iPad. On the stereo, I can plug my DX into the usb port and it will read the music on it, but the Rezound, like my wife's Dinc, isn't able to read music from it.

For the iPad, all I have to do is pair my DX with the iPad and the iPad is connected to the internet, never rooted or installed anything special. Again, for some reason HTC doesn't seem to want the phone to be compatible to anything.

So, my concerns are mainly never being able to root the phone to activate the free wifi, and Sense. I don't think I like Sense. I'm afraid that when ICS comes out it won't be as good as on other phones, such as Moto's.

Help? I may have rambled.