Question/Issue with Smart Actions

KayIslandDrunk

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
So, I've been using smart actions for the past couple months and I love them. So far I'm getting close to 20 hours on battery (a major change from the 8 hours I used to get on my incredible).

However, I'm having an issue trying to get a correct configuration to keep my mobile data enabled so when I stream music it doesn't shut off (when using my bluetooth headphones).

Here's the basic smart action that keeps my battery level high:
Battery Saver:
Triggers
Display: Off
Charging: Not Charging
Headphones: Unplugged​

Actions
Background Sync: Off
Cellular Data: Disable
Wi-Fi: Off​

So, to prevent it from disabling cellular data when my bluetooth headphones are connected I need to create a smart action to fire off after the "Battery Saver" does since Smart Actions resolves any conflicts with the most recent enabled action.

Battery Saver Bluetooth:
Triggers
Display: Off
Charging: Not Charging
Bluetooth Connection: RF-MAB2 (my stereo headphones)​

Actions
Cellular Data: Enable​

Unfortunately this does NOT work. I see both Battery Saver and Battery Saver Blutooth enabled but for some reason the bluetooth one always goes first which causes the original saver to disable cell data.

Any ideas on how to get one to kick off before the other?

slbe1892

Sep 10, 2011
Visit site
What if you add the Bluetooth connection to the battery saver but as not connected.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

paul-c

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
Seems like it's just conflicted. I haven't found workarounds for stuff like this, so I just disable a certain Smart Action temporarily if need be.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12