Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default screen capture

I know some solutions have been discussed in older threads, but just checking to see if anyone has found a good solution to the Razr not having the native capability to take screen shots.

It's somewhat of a deal breaker for me. I use it all the time on my iPhone and the galaxy nexus for the short time I had it.

Thanks!!

Rooting is always an option

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I see applications in the Market that don't require rooting. I haven't tried them but I'm wondering if you have or if there's a problem with them?
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Default Re: screen capture

Quote Originally Posted by SpyglassSally View Post
    I see applications in the Market that don't require rooting. I haven't tried them but I'm wondering if you have or if there's a problem with them?
    I ultimately bought "No Root Screenshot It" app. It works fine after you go through the install process using a PC or Mac. THe problem is that one needs to re-initiate via a PC/Mac each time the phone is turned off. That's a pain in the neck for anyone who travels (on planes), as you are supposed to turn off electronic devices during take-off and landing....

Hopefully a solution will be included in ICS.

Yeah that feature is a feature in ics that's how the gnex was able to do it. It'll be in the ics update.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

Default Re: screen capture

Quote Originally Posted by Horr1bleK1tten View Post
    Yeah that feature is a feature in ics that's how the gnex was able to do it. It'll be in the ics update.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
    Not sure about that. The HTC Rezound does screen captures and that's before any upgrade to ICS. So, it's possible that the GN can do it for reasons that have nothing to do with having ICS....

Regards,

Will