1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Google Calendar Problem

All of a sudden the Google calendar on my Razr stopped accepting my password and doesn't allow me to sync. It was working fine and I've made no changes or added any apps. Gmail works fine. It's only the calendar that doesn't accept my password. I am 100% certain I am entering it correctly. Is it possible Google is having a problem? Any suggestions as to what I can do?

They may be having problems. I have the same thing with my YouTube account. It's been fine and nothing's changed but now it rejects my credentials.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: Google Calendar Problem

Thanks for the reply. I'll keep an eye on this. It's possible another program I use to sync with the Google calendar is the problem. Strangely, there was no problem beore today. If the problem persists on Monday I'll uninstall Informant, the calendar program, and reinstall it. What is weird is I had no issues for 6 weeks of using the program. Ya' know what, as long as the phone works I'm okay.

Well this is strange but I finally deleted the account and it still wouldn't let me add it back with the same username (email address) as it's been since I got the phone. So I tried again but left off everything after @ and it works.

So maybe that will help you.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

It's been hit or miss with me today. Occasionally my password will be accepted and other times it will not. It's not entry errors. Then it will accept the password and then drop me asking for a password. I think I'm going to go online and change my password and see if that helps.
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

Update...I think the problem may have be with an app, Pocket Informant, although I'm not certain because it was working since I got it a month ago. In any case, I changed my password on password for Google and uninstalled the Pocket informant app. I'll use only the Razr calendar to see if I am staying logged in and have my calendars synced.