Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Screen locks during a call

I have an issue where my Droid RAZR locks during a call, meaning I have to swipe to unlock the screen before I can end the call. Has anybody else experienced this?

Is it bug, or do I have some settings wrong or something?

Default Re: Screen locks during a call

I just tried to replicate on my phone without success. I set the timeout to 15 seconds and didn't place the phone near my face. The screen timed out and the phone did lock but the phone interface was still present. Upon ending the call is when I was presented with the lock screen. Pressing the button to lock the phone yielded the same results.

Global Posts
    62 Global Posts

I have had this happen a couple times. I haven't detected a pattern yet but it doesn't happen everytime or often.

Global Posts
    159 Global Posts

This is a random occurrence fit me as well. I also have an issue where the screen will stay off during a call after it turns off from face detection sometimes. It makes it a pain to use IVR systems when I'm in a location where I can't use speakerphone.

Sent from my ThinkPad Tablet using Tapatalk

I have the same issue, when I am in a call for longer time the screen locks automatically and I am NOT able to launch/touch the other apps in my RAZR XT 910. Please tell me how did you fixed this.