Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Interested in Razr

I currently have a Bionic... As you know, this thing is a great device when it works... However, even after the updates I still have data connection issues. I heard of some Bionic users getting the Razr for free as a replacement device. I was going to call up and try this... but I wanted to see how you all liked it before I did. Do you guys have any of the same issues that the Bionic has? How is the device overall... esp the fact you cant remove the battery?

Default Re: Interested in Razr

Came from the thunderbolt. I would have to say the razr has been a great device so far no complaints battery life is great. Screen is nice camera is OK not the best was better before the last update now its hard to get real clear pics but still decent.signal strength is great. As far as removing the battery I thought it was going to be an issue but its not plus there is still a way to hard reset so no problems there

The data connection issues pop up from time to time, but never stay long. That being said, I fully recommend the RAZR. The non-removable battery hasn't been a problem and it's a great phone overall. If you like the Bionic, you'll really like the RAZR.

Global Posts
    50 Global Posts

Depends on which 4G area you are in the signal switching is not smooth and drains your battery. But after my exchange the 2nd RAZR is doing very well. I get strong signals and good battery life.