Droid Razr rings when there is no call

aleman1949

Jan 14, 2012
Visit site
I've had a Droid Razr for just under a month - it's a pretty cool phone. This evening it began to ring as if it were receiving a call, but there was no call - it just rang and rang. I restarted a few times, but that didn't work. When I put it in silent mode, it did stop ringing. When I took it out of silent mode it began ringing again. After a while it did stop, but I didn't do anything special - maybe it just "healed itself.". Any ideas on what might be causing this? This is not something I want to be worried about.

Wanderer19

Mar 15, 2012
Visit site
Mine sometimes rings once when I turn it on..no idea

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Just got one. When it is rebooted, it is fine, until you unlock it...then it rings constantly until you put it to sleep and unlock it a second time. That seems to stop it. In my case, it looks like a bug in the boot sequence.

Droid Razr on Gingerbread

Wanderer19

pmable

Jan 7, 2013
Visit site
I've read a post about phone rings and no ones calling its been the the last 4 nights it rings at exactly at 2:11 am and no one is calling it rings as if some one is callling I have not put it on an alarm and the only way to stop it to to turn the phone off I have spoken to verizon no one seems to know the problem any one out there that can help me please I'm losing sleep :'(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy