Can't transfer contacts to bluetooth in vehicle

Jimmy_W

Feb 4, 2012
Visit site
I paired my RAZR with the Uconnect system in my truck, but I can't transfer my contacts. First, I set my Uconnect to the Phonebook mode and Ready to Receive Contacts. However, I tried Bluetooth File Transfer, but, when I try to transfer contacts, I get an error message that I can't connect because the target device lacks Object Push Profile. Thanks for any suggestions.

bubbadog

Jun 28, 2011
Visit site
I have never tried to transfer them but everytime my RAZR connects to uconnect in my Chrysler 300, the phonebook is there with all my contacts.

dabrahams

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
Works fine in my Ford edge. Maybe try to delete the profile and try again. It took about 20 minutes for my phone to transfer all the contacts.

dkoump#AC

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
I paired my RAZR with the Uconnect system in my truck, but I can't transfer my contacts. First, I set my Uconnect to the Phonebook mode and Ready to Receive Contacts. However, I tried Bluetooth File Transfer, but, when I try to transfer contacts, I get an error message that I can't connect because the target device lacks Object Push Profile. Thanks for any suggestions.

I know with my aftermarket Clarion Radio I had to use the Share Name Cards function under contats to send them to the unit. May want to give that a try.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa