RAZR update

slimweasel

Mar 30, 2011
Visit site
After getting the update this morning and checking a few things out it seems that along with a few UI updates they have finally fixed the issue with the mobile hotspot not loading certain sites. Sweet! :)

Zorro1

Oct 22, 2009
Visit site
First impression, when you go to Settings, way big diff. Text icons are STUPID! Geez. Like I'm a 15 year old kid. Might now have to go back to GO SMS or something...

dontlookatme

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
First impression, when you go to Settings, way big diff. Text icons are STUPID! Geez. Like I'm a 15 year old kid. Might now have to go back to GO SMS or something...

I feel ya. One of few reasons I didn't like the Motorola CLIQ. It looked too, childish for me. They made it look more blur-ish that it was.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

paul-c

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, I'm not crazy about the smiley face in the text icon either, although I don't mind the blue color. I wish they would have left it alone.

Zorro1

Oct 22, 2009
Visit site
Nope, no root here. Glad I remembered someone else mentioning it...couldn't figure out why I couldn't get to certain things, rebooted phone, airplaned in/out a few times...then remembered someone mentioning it. Figured I'd mention it then as well. I do use Smart Actions, so perhaps there's a conflict there?

digsy13

Jan 27, 2011
Visit site
After the initial auto-reboot, my phone came back on with the "update successful" message...And then immediately followed it with a message stating that my "sim card had been moved" and required an account re-login...But the account cited was restricted to a secondary email (not gmail), and the password wouldn't take...I rebooted...Same issue. Only other option was a factory reset, which I did. Luckily I had just gotten the phone 24 hours earlier so I wasn't out much.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

wckesq

Sep 5, 2010
Visit site
I have been using a smart action to shut off cell data when connected to wifi, but I think it shuts off data service that won't come back on when ending and also randomly turns off my push email from my exchange server. Haven't had a problem since I deleted it. WTF?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol