1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Razr camera dark pictures

Is there an app for Razr that gives better pictures and brighter. Razrset on normal and auto settings for camera just no good versus other phones I've had. On sunny days outside pictures still on dark side

Default Re: Razr camera dark pictures

You could always change the Exposure and maybe bump that up a little if it's too dark... just a suggestion.
    Current: HTC One (M8), Pebble, Chromecast
    Retired Device (in order): Samsung Galaxy S4, Droid Razr Maxx, HTC Thunderbolt, HTC myTouch 4G, Blackberry's Bold, 8900 (Curve)
    Flames Wallpaper
    Jerry: "Love, Peace, and Chicken Grease!!!"
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Quote Originally Posted by fatboy97 View Post
    You could always change the Exposure and maybe bump that up a little if it's too dark... just a suggestion.
    But I would have to do setting every time I took picture so that's why I ask if there is a good app that is better than stock phone app. Thanks again

Global Posts
    98 Global Posts

The stock camera app seems to capture too quickly. The phone moves a hair as I press the button to capture. As a result I get a blurry pic. I have been using Cameraman with good results.
    Thanked by:
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Quote Originally Posted by tlacour View Post
    The stock camera app seems to capture too quickly. The phone moves a hair as I press the button to capture. As a result I get a blurry pic. I have been using Cameraman with good results.
    I couldn't find cameraman in the Android Market

By doing a liitle research, I was easily able to find that most people like Camera Zoom FX, which, after I did a simple search in this here forum, I got from the Market. It works pretty well, which confirmed what my little two minute search pulled up.
    Thanked by:

Global Posts
    98 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by roachman55 View Post
    I couldn't find cameraman in the Android Market
    Darn autocorrect:
    Should be "Camera MX" by MAGIX

Global Posts
    98 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by teleburst View Post
    By doing a liitle research, I was easily able to find that most people like Camera Zoom FX, which, after I did a simple search in this here forum, I got from the Market. It works pretty well, which confirmed what my little two minute search pulled up.
    I tried that one and wasn't a fan. Lots of features, and if you want rainbows, cartoons, or antique looking pic effects, that is probably the one to go with.

I was looking for a simple app that I can point, shoot and consistently get a clear picture on the fly.

to each his own...

Personally, it works fine for me. I don't use anything other than the share feature. Pics come out consistently good for me. I'll check out the one you recommend though.
    Last edited by teleburst; 03-08-2012 at 04:41 PM.

Just checked out Camera MX. Two advantages over FX - one, it automatically saves the picture. With FX, you have to hit a save button. Two, it illuminates a dark area shot which allows you to frame the shot. With FX, you have to guess because the scene isn't lit. Picture quality is similar, though they seem to have slightly different fields of view. Hard to tell on the phone itself which is better. I'd post a couple of pics from each one but can't figure out how to do it from here.
    Thanked by:

ROM
    KangBang/Stock

UCam or Camera ICS. I bought a Camra Zoom FX and dissapointed.

Global Posts
    143 Global Posts

i like camera mx too