From a Rezound owner to the Razr community

Murph5150

Jul 31, 2010
Visit site
Tomorrow the Razr and Maxx are slated to receive the official ICS update through reliable rumor mills. The Rezound should get updated this Friday. I think the Razr and Rezound are Verizon's top phones. Should these rumors be true, I wanna raise a glass and congratulate us Razr and Rezound owners for having the best of the best phones Verizon offers.

-Murph

Murph5150

Jul 31, 2010
Visit site
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.. ...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Quite true. I didn't mean to disrespect the Nexus. In fact, I like the Nexus. It is a bit buggy, and I was never crazy about the lack of micro sd, but all in all, solid phone. I think once the Razr and Rezound get updated, and again it's my opinion, they will reign on top of Verizon's inventory.

bheid33

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
Good thread Murph. Regardless of the lack of ICS in the hands of RAZR users, I like your attempt at bringing two phone demographics together. Cheers to you, and hopefully HTC will follow the leaked picture's date better than Moto.

Murph5150

Jul 31, 2010
Visit site
Good thread Murph. Regardless of the lack of ICS in the hands of RAZR users, I like your attempt at bringing two phone demographics together. Cheers to you, and hopefully HTC will follow the leaked picture's date better than Moto.

I'm bummed out you guys didn't get the ICS update. Hopefully it will happen soon. Still got my fingers crossed my Rezound will get updated tomorrow, but I'm certainly not putting money on it. Thanks for your nice reply.

NoYankees44

Dec 20, 2011
Visit site
Lol I have a rezound and I am just as bumbed as some of you that the razr didn't get it. It means that the best buy leak was probably completely fake and the rezound probably won't get it Friday either.