Razr maxx play queue playlist issue

jnorris34

Apr 19, 2012
Visit site
Hi all, I need some help. I have the razr maxx and have over 900 songs on my sd card. When I put that sd card into the maxx it created 4 playlists, on its own. I didn't realize that until a few days ago when I was listening to my music. I usually listen to the songs in alphabetical order. After playing 3 songs it started playing the songs in the playlist titled "play queue". I didn't access the playlist, I didn't even know it was there until this happened. When I realized what had happened I went back to my library and started listening to the music. Again after 3 songs it started playing the play queue list. I've deleted that playlist, completely wiped my sd card clean and reloaded my music, even did the factory reset to try and get rid of these playlists but nothing seems to work. Even spent an hour and a half on the phone with Motorola and they couldn't tell my why this was happening or fix it. Anyone else out there having this issue? It's driving me crazy!

bubbadog

Jun 28, 2011
Visit site
When you look in the My Music app, you will see "My Library" when you open that, the upper left corner you can pull down how to list the songs. By artist, albums, songs, etc. You should be able to set up how you want to play them from there.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coehlcke