1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default RAZR sim card

Going from a Bionic to a RAZR and the SIM card slot on the RAZR is too small.

Does the RAZR take a smaller sim card???

Default Re: RAZR sim card

The Razr takes a Micro SIM card. You can cut a full size card to make it a Micro. You can either do it with scissors and a sand paper, or buy a SIM cutter on line.
    Grand Master Moosc

Global Posts
    5,512 Global Posts
    ROM
    AKOP M4 old geezer theme

Or use the one that came with phone. If u bought used vzw gives them out for free.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2
    Google Nexus Class Devices (Nexus7, Nexus4, Galaxy Nexus lte VZW)...@moosc on twitter ...

Go to Verizon wireless store and say you are going to use a RAZR. And they will do it for you.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

An online customer service rep told me that my original sim card should fit and go to a retail for help.
    I can't count the number of times VZW tech/customer service has failed me in the last dew months on both hands.
    Maybe, just maybe the sim card that was sent with it is a micro
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

An online customer service rep told me that my original sim card should fit and go to a retail for help.
    I can't count the number of times VZW tech/customer service has failed me in the last dew months on both hands.
    Maybe, just maybe, the sim card that was sent with it is a micro. Have to wait til I get home :-(
    Thanks for thw responses!