Going from a Bionic to a RAZR and the SIM card slot on the RAZR is too small.

Does the RAZR take a smaller sim card???
    05-02-2012 11:36 AM
    The Razr takes a Micro SIM card. You can cut a full size card to make it a Micro. You can either do it with scissors and a sand paper, or buy a SIM cutter on line.
    05-02-2012 11:45 AM
    Or use the one that came with phone. If u bought used vzw gives them out for free.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2
    05-02-2012 11:55 AM
    Go to Verizon wireless store and say you are going to use a RAZR. And they will do it for you.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
    05-02-2012 12:24 PM
    An online customer service rep told me that my original sim card should fit and go to a retail for help.
    I can't count the number of times VZW tech/customer service has failed me in the last dew months on both hands.
    Maybe, just maybe the sim card that was sent with it is a micro
    05-02-2012 01:17 PM
    An online customer service rep told me that my original sim card should fit and go to a retail for help.
    I can't count the number of times VZW tech/customer service has failed me in the last dew months on both hands.
    Maybe, just maybe, the sim card that was sent with it is a micro. Have to wait til I get home :-(
    Thanks for thw responses!
    05-02-2012 01:18 PM
    Going from a Bionic to a RAZR and the SIM card slot on the RAZR is too small.

Does the RAZR take a smaller sim card???
    11-15-2014 04:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD