3,972 Global Posts
    Thanked by:
    Ry 
    Banned

Global Posts
    5,774 Global Posts
    ROM
    Something JB

Default Re: Anyone want a DROID RAZR in Blue?

Isn't this how Moto play out the original Razr feature phone?

"Hey we have something that sells, let's beat it to death with a stick!"

That being said, no a bad shade of blue...

Would have liked a red one, but once it went into the Otter box, it really doesn't matter what color it was.

I like the blue. Maybe if it was available at launch or shortly after I would have been interested. At this point the RAZR is an older phone though, so it seems out of place to just release another color.
    Last edited by paul-c; 05-06-2012 at 02:09 PM.

Global Posts
    102 Global Posts
    ROM
    ICS Leak

Does anyone else think this is a play on the Ice Cream Sandwich colors, especially since the May 18 date comes a day after testing is supposed to be completed for ICS according to the leaked VZW document? Could they possibly be releasing the blue phones with ICS and updating all other ones to ICS at that time? Or even if the phones come to VZW with GB, they can do an OTA update to ICS at that store for you?

VZW Doc I am speaking of:

Very interesting theory, Gopher. I think that could be a possibility. At least I hope so.

Global Posts
    102 Global Posts
    ROM
    ICS Leak

I hate speculating about release dates, because 95% of the time the speculations are wrong, but I couldn't help but make that connection.

Why do they keep putting out the Razr and not just the Maxx. Moto should stop production on the Razr and lower the price of the Maxx. Just my two cents, But if I were getting a Razr it def would be a Maxx.

ROM
    Unroot Stock JB 98.72.16

I dont care if my RAZR is black, white, purple, blue, or "My Little Pony" Pink with a small little rainbow with stars on the bottom back.... I'm still gonna slap a case on it.
    If I helped you, then please hit the "Thanks" and/or "Like" button(s). I like to know I'm not just here for amusement.
    **1998** Nokia 6160 > Samsung Color VGA1000 > Samsung T209 > Samsung SGH867 Eternity > Samsung I8000 Omnia 2 > Motorola MB810 Droid X > Motorola XT912 DROID RAZR **2013**

ROM
    ?

How about a hot pink one!

I like it, but I need a MAXX. Although, my MAXX already has the blue on the edges because of my CruzerLite case so it's a win win situation.

Global Posts
    102 Global Posts
    ROM
    ICS Leak

Quote Originally Posted by invalid_user View Post
    Why do they keep putting out the Razr and not just the Maxx. Moto should stop production on the Razr and lower the price of the Maxx. Just my two cents, But if I were getting a Razr it def would be a Maxx.
    I disagree. The battery on the Razr is enough to get me through the day. It isn't worth the extra money to me to get the Maxx. I understand that the battery doesn't get everyone through the day, but that's the reason for having two separate phones. Part of the Razr's appeal is its incredibly slim design. If they only put out the Maxx, why even call it the Razr? My battery has yet to die on me, even on 15 hour days. The Maxx would be overkill for me, so it isn't worth it to me to spend extra for a bigger battery. I know you mentioned lowering the price of the Maxx, but the bigger battery costs more, so it would still not be as low as the Razr.

1 day charge + slim physique = RAZR
    2 day charge + average physique = RAZR Maxx
    Se1275 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Gopher Turtle View Post
    I disagree. The battery on the Razr is enough to get me through the day. It isn't worth the extra money to me to get the Maxx. I understand that the battery doesn't get everyone through the day, but that's the reason for having two separate phones. Part of the Razr's appeal is its incredibly slim design. If they only put out the Maxx, why even call it the Razr? My battery has yet to die on me, even on 15 hour days. The Maxx would be overkill for me, so it isn't worth it to me to spend extra for a bigger battery. I know you mentioned lowering the price of the Maxx, but the bigger battery costs more, so it would still not be as low as the Razr.

While I understand where you're coming from and I completely agree, the MAXX alone could hold the RAZR name because its profile is slim enough to be called the slimmest phone with an "extended battery". Not everyone needs it though and I'm all for more options.

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk 2.

Look what just showed up on the Motorola site!

Quote Originally Posted by malicefox View Post
    Look what just showed up on the Motorola site!
    So, has anyone picked up one of these yet?

Quote Originally Posted by invalid_user View Post
    not sure if i would? i actually like the thinner ,sleaker razr... and the battery is fine for me. it willl get me through a full day of moderate use. and thats all i need, as i charge it every night.

as for the blue, i like it a lot! i would buy it. only thing is, its kinda pointless to put out all these different colors when the only thing thats colored is the edges of the phone. its not like a nokia 900, where color would matter. if the made the kevlar back blue as well, i would trade mine for it in a hot sec!
    Android Central - Super Member
    "Don't forget to thank him/her who helped you"
    Se1275 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Gopher Turtle View Post

+1,, didnt read this before i replied....
    Android Central - Super Member
    "Don't forget to thank him/her who helped you"