Google voice

jdcaddell

Jan 8, 2010
Visit site
Can anyone tell me how to get Google voice to work on my razor? All anyone who calls me gets when they get to where voice mail should be gets a busy signal.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

jdcaddell

Jan 8, 2010
Visit site
I had it on my other phones. I was downloading it to use on this one. I get sent to a Site saying click here for Verizon customers but it doesn't give me a link to click on abdominal also tells me I can dial *71, *90 & *92 plys your Google plus number but nothing happens so after I do this either.

jdcaddell

Jan 8, 2010
Visit site
I got it working now. I misunderstood what number I needed to dial to set it up. Thanks for the help guys.

jdcaddell

Jan 8, 2010
Visit site
OK, so I have another Google voice question now. Now when I get a voice mail I don't get a notification. I I have it set to notify me but I still have nothing, the only reason I knew I had a voice mail today was I accidentally touched the Google voice app and saw it in there.

zerzat

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
I have always had problems with Google Voice notifications (voice mail or text) being spotty. In my experience that is the biggest flaw

lordielordie

Mar 14, 2011
Visit site
Yea, it sucks to have to remember to check and see if you have any voice mail or not.

You can always set up Google Voice to send you a txt or email whenever you have a new message. Also, these text or emails can have the transcription (voice to txt) of the message..

jdcaddell

Jan 8, 2010
Visit site
I have it setup to send me a txt but it won't do that either. That the thing that's really getting me discouraged about this app.

jmgrafton

Aug 23, 2012
Visit site
I had it on my other phones. I was downloading it to use on this one. I get sent to a Site saying click here for Verizon customers but it doesn't give me a link to click on abdominal also tells me I can dial *71, *90 & *92 plys your Google plus number but nothing happens so after I do this either.

So what exactly where the numbers you had to dial? I am getting the same prompt on a Droid Razor Maxx when I go through the setup and I attempted dialing *71 as well as *71XXXXXXXXXX and the same for the other numbers and the calls never seemed to connect. I'm not sure if this is an issue with the Verizon service or the google voice.

Also, how do you find the voicemail settings screen on the droid razor maxx? The only way I have been able to get to this is by uninstalling & reinstalling the google voice app, then going through the set up again.