1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    179 Global Posts

Default Gallery shortcut to directly access "Camera Roll?"

Does anyone know how to setup a shortcut that will bypass the "My Gallery" main menu and put me straight into my pictures in "Camera Roll?"

I'm trying to add one using "Activities" instead of "Apps" but there are like 30 or 40 listed under "My Gallery."

Any help appreciated - thanks!

ROM
    Arctic Hd

Just download a third party gallery app and leave the stock trash gallery alone?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Global Posts
    185 Global Posts

Default Re: Gallery shortcut to directly access "Camera Roll?"

If there is one thing I hate about Motorola's software, its definitely the gallery. Especially if someone tries to use my phone, they get confused trying to find my pictures. I also hate how you can't make your own albums or anything. I still use the stock one and unfortunately the same gallery remains in ICS.

I HIGHLY recommend Salado's Album. It's pretty looking, super functional and from what I've read, they have big thangs planned for the app. You even get a short animated preview of your videos in the gallery!

\\Carved into this thread with my RAZR//

Hi, new to this forum. I have a Droid X, my phone has just started this issue and I'm not sure how to fix it. I take a picture and when I go to look at it later, it's not in the gallery. I show that a picture is there, but I can not view it. Any sugestions?

ROM
    Unroot Stock JB 98.72.16

@reyxlp -- Get Gallery Pro. Forget about stock apps. Never have that issue again.

@vancenv72 -- Get 1-Click Cleaner (One Click Cleaner). Clean your Cache (Cache Mode). Spring Clean your text message threads and Call History (Conversation Mode). Delete left over data from previously intalled, now uninstalled, apps (Deep Mode). Then reboot phone. If your issue continues with the stock gallery app, get Gallery Pro. Forget about stock apps. Never have that issue again.
    If I helped you, then please hit the "Thanks" and/or "Like" button(s). I like to know I'm not just here for amusement.
    **1998** Nokia 6160 > Samsung Color VGA1000 > Samsung T209 > Samsung SGH867 Eternity > Samsung I8000 Omnia 2 > Motorola MB810 Droid X > Motorola XT912 DROID RAZR **2013**
    Thanked by 2:

Global Posts
    2,340 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

QuickPic: is a great app. I got it when I had my X2 because I didn't like the Moto gallery app.