No pinch to zoom - Droid Razr

amojeba

Feb 11, 2010
Visit site
Hi,

I just got a Droid Razr (my droid X died, RIP). So I'm very familiar with Android and how it operates in general, and have generally liked Motorola's android devices, built solid, blur isn't too bad, etc.

However, I noticed that Pinch to Zoom doesn't work when browsing the web? Mind you, this is on both the Stock Browser and Dolphin Mini.
On my Droid X, I could browse Craigslist, and pinch to zoom all I wanted to view the larger font, and it would auto-text reflow as well; regardless of what website I was on. It doesn't allow any pinch to zoom on the Razr.

Is there an option / setting I'm missing? I've tried searching the web and have not seen any resolutions posted. Was this something that was ruined in the update? My phone auto-updated itself as soon as I got it. I didn't want to, but it downloaded it without telling me so I had no choice.

Thank you in advance

silly_rabbit

Apr 18, 2011
Visit site
I don't know if this helps but there is a default zoom setting in the stock browser. Open browser>menu>more>settings

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Jack33

Jul 11, 2010
Visit site
Are you talking about text wrapping? If you pinch to zoom, then double tap the screen, the text will auto wrap itself to fit the screen.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463