Flash video in Browser after ICS

dslayton

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
Is anyone else having a problem playing flash video in the browser (Stock, Dolphin, or Chrome)? I can see an ad, but no video plays. Please help.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

hossiam

Sep 27, 2010
Visit site
I am but I just ignore it. I have been having trouble with Android ever since I had to switch back from wp7. I am enjoying Swype again! If someone has an answer I would love to hear it. It would make the Hdmi wire useful.

Sent from my XT910 using Android Central Forums

dslayton

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
Okay I will try that. I just did a hard reset but I had the same issue. In fact my wife's phone is doing the exact same thing.

dslayton

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
Uninstall flash player then reinstall it. I had issues when i upgraded to .81 and that fixed the issue.

Yeah I am still having the same problem even after uninstalling and re-installing flash. Any other recommendations? I even gave it a reboot to be sure.

dslayton

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
To be honest, I found flash video in my browser to be more useful than anything that ICS has brought to the table. To be honest, I am considering making the switch back to gingerbread. This is sort of a deal breaker for me.

jcarlosfox

Jul 28, 2010
Visit site
Not sure where you got your info from. The chrome browser in ICS does not support flash - that is true, but the stock ICS browser does still support flash.

I got my information from Motorola, as part of the Soak test.

That being said, I went to the Play Store, downloaded Flash 11, and Flash is working fine in the Opera browser. I've not tried using the stock browser.

stryder36x

Jul 26, 2010
Visit site
Similar issue except the video plays fine for me, but won't full screen and i can't access video controls (ie pause, video position) happening in stock and chrome

paul-c

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
The update completely broke my ability to watch Flash videos in the stock browser. I just uninstalled the Flash Player and Adobe Air apps. Figure Jelly Bean doesn't support it anyways, so I might as well get used to it not being there.

Deradorn

Mar 24, 2012
Visit site
Chrome browser does not play flash but I also was having problems with flash video playback so I reinstalled flash then did a hard reset and it started working in both stock browser and Firefox.

dontlookatme

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
Just out of curiosity. How did ya find out flash video didn't work? What were ya trying to watch? Cochinos...

dontlookatme

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
Has any one tried downloading adobe flash 11? I just downloaded it. And now I have flash in my browser.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johndoe11