Anyone Got ICS Yet?

jl1967

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
Once I got the notification that they gonna update, I defrost evrything using Titanium and Temp-unroot using voodoo root keeper. After update I use voodoo rootkeeper to back to rooted. No probkem.fojnd.

dbow27

Dec 10, 2010
Visit site
I got the update in the middle of the night. Dl'd this morning. So far so good

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums

hvac1970

Jun 28, 2012
Visit site
It appears that the Motorola Droid RAZR and Droid RAZR MAXX Ice Cream Sandwich updates might be coming to all users by the end of tomorrow, June 28th.

According to a source, who identified themselves as a ?Senior Verizon Tech

BoB_BaRkEr187

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site
It appears that the Motorola Droid RAZR and Droid RAZR MAXX Ice Cream Sandwich updates might be coming to all users by the end of tomorrow, June 28th.

Hmmmmm......it would be nice if it was true, but doubtful.... :-\

nclynch

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
It's definitely not regional. My co-worker got it today and I'm in NC. I think it has more to do with when the phone was purchased. It seems like more people that got it on launch day or shortly thereafter are getting the update. I just got the white Razr a couple of weeks ago so it will probably take me a while to get it.

Sandylove

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site

Today is 28th and tomorrow is 29th

metz65

Mar 29, 2012
Visit site
It's definitely not regional. My co-worker got it today and I'm in NC. I think it has more to do with when the phone was purchased. It seems like more people that got it on launch day or shortly thereafter are getting the update. I just got the white Razr a couple of weeks ago so it will probably take me a while to get it.

It's been explained time and time again that location has nothing to do with updates, but you might as well be giving a speech to an auditorium full of the hearing impared.

Almost forgot, I live in Southern Illinois, no update here yet. :rolleyes:

I don't care what kind of phone you use, that's not how I judge someone's worth or intelligence. Sent using tapatalk 2.

Reactions: rjr1209 and Ry

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC