Anyone Got ICS Yet?

keebler0617

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site
Just got mine here in San Diego. About an hour or so ago. It just popped up. It's awesome!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums

bst5005

Aug 8, 2010
Visit site
I was at work and reached to get my phone out of my pocket because the phone was very hot.....little did i know it was due to the phone being 13% complete of downloading ICS!!

Got it about 2 hours ago and im just south of Philadelphia in delaware

And its awesome!

queenjai

Jun 28, 2012
Visit site
Hi i got ics at 3am this morning in Griffith, Indiana...received the message about the update at 6pm yesterday and when i woke up there it was waiting on me. So far the no 3g option has no major affect on my battery yet and I've been on this thing since upgrading to ics this morning

dhendriksen

Android Addict
Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
Got up to use the restroom last night and as I walked by I noticed a pop up on my phone screen. It was the ICS update. I told it to install, then went back to sleep. Just got up about ten minutes ago and started playing with it. It's amazing. Most substantial update for Android in the 4 years I've been using Android phones.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

benson659

Jun 22, 2012
Visit site
Ugh..nothing here. Should I be concerned that I am not receiving any notifications?

dhendriksen

Android Addict
Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
Ugh..nothing here. Should I be concerned that I am not receiving any notifications?

My wife hasn't received any jurisdictions or updates on her RAZR. It will happen, don't worry.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2