I got it!!!

danimgale

Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Got mine about 2am this morning. Bought the RAZR on launch day.

I'm in Utah.

I should add my wife got hers in January, and she has yet to receive the notification or the update.

What part of Utah? That's where I am too.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums

hvac1970

Jun 28, 2012
Visit site
It appears that the Motorola Droid RAZR and Droid RAZR MAXX Ice Cream Sandwich updates might be coming to all users by the end of tomorrow, June 28th.

According to a source, who identified themselves as a “Senior Verizon Tech

stockandroidguy

May 27, 2011
Visit site
It appears that the Motorola Droid RAZR and Droid RAZR MAXX Ice Cream Sandwich updates might be coming to all users by the end of tomorrow, June 28th.

According to a source, who identified themselves as a ?Senior Verizon Tech

Let's hope so

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums

KMBass

Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
YES I got ICS this morning and I want my Gingerbread back. Having a nightmare doing the most simple of things like receiveing email notifications. Or even receiveing email of any type besided gmail. Now that I have a Global phone, but I no longer have the option to turn off 4G. Where I work, 4G service is not real good so down to 30% by 11am after leaving the house at 7am with 100%. I usually get home in the afternoon with 60-70%. I haven't seen anything that has gotten better.

Maybe after a day or so to figure things out it might get better, but fo now I will say it again, I WANT MY GINGERBREAD BACK!!!

I live in Tennessee and I got the phone on 12/31/11. But I got my original droid on day one that Verizon offered Droid phones. I have always gotten updates the first day they were available.

hvac1970

Jun 28, 2012
Visit site
Spoke with Verizon, they said the push began on June 21 and if you do not recieve it in the push you can manualy get it ten days after that date by going to settings/about phone/system updates. Good Luck!

Last edited:

mthorn79

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
YES I got ICS this morning and I want my Gingerbread back. Having a nightmare doing the most simple of things like receiveing email notifications. Or even receiveing email of any type besided gmail. Now that I have a Global phone, but I no longer have the option to turn off 4G. Where I work, 4G service is not real good so down to 30% by 11am after leaving the house at 7am with 100%. I usually get home in the afternoon with 60-70%. I haven't seen anything that has gotten better.

Maybe after a day or so to figure things out it might get better, but fo now I will say it again, I WANT MY GINGERBREAD BACK!!!

I live in Tennessee and I got the phone on 12/31/11. But I got my original droid on day one that Verizon offered Droid phones. I have always gotten updates the first day they were available.

Yeah alot of us soak testers complained about the lack of 4G toggle...there is always still the old way *#*#4636#*#*

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2