Google Sign In Error

BoB_BaRkEr187

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site
All of a sudden tonight my Razr keeps giving me the Google Sign In Error. It says either my password is wrong or my account has changed.... Now I have checked my account on my computer and my password is fine, I also haven't changed my account.
When I try to input my password it gives me the same error, anyone had this problem????
Stock Razr, no ICS either.

seanlongoria

Sep 14, 2011
Visit site
I'm having this problem and many others across this forum and other devices are reporting the same issue. Working theory is one of Google's apps caused it after this last round of updates. Advice seems to be to ignore it for the time being.

cdf3

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
Thought my account was hacked. Didn't know that others were having the same issue. I have several gmail accounts. Only one of them was having issues.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

rbess1965

May 24, 2011
Visit site
I have a Gmail Contacts Sync error I can't resolve. Says Sync is currently experiencing issues and will be back shortly. Wth is that?

Sent using Droid Razr Maxx

seanlongoria

Sep 14, 2011
Visit site
I have a Gmail Contacts Sync error I can't resolve. Says Sync is currently experiencing issues and will be back shortly. Wth is that?

Sent using Droid Razr Maxx

I was having the same issue. As long as your contacts are up to date I wouldn't worry about it.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums

renegademoose

May 9, 2011
Visit site
Thought my account was hacked. Didn't know that others were having the same issue. I have several gmail accounts. Only one of them was having issues.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I thought the same thing. Started on Wednesday for me then went away. Showed up last night then went away after awhile. I was starting to wonder if it was an app I installed. Glad to see it isn't just me.

llamadroid

Jun 29, 2012
Visit site
I thought I had pin pointed this issue to the Google Drive and Google Calendar but when I disabled their sync it came back again. The strangest thing is that there is no error. I can still send and receive email, get on my calendar, use contacts.

This happened right after I did the updates so I am assuming there is some bug that will get patched soon. Still frustrating.

EDIT: I will stay tuned to this thread for updates from you guys and if I hear anything I will link it here. COMMUNITY UNITE!

J2Red

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
It's a new feature/bug in Google+ from what I can tell... Open up and sign into Google+, I did this and the error went away instantly after not being able to get it to go away for 2days

bige54

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
It's a new feature/bug in Google+ from what I can tell... Open up and sign into Google+, I did this and the error went away instantly after not being able to get it to go away for 2days

I tried that, and after a little time, the error came right back. I'm sure it has something to do with Google's recent app updates, but the fix is not as simple as that.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cy3berOdyssey