How to revert back to Gingerbread? (Razr on ICS)

RHChan84

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
You want GB on your razr, here is how to do it.
Go to local grocery store, buy some GB then put it on your razr. There you go. You now have GB ON your razr.

comnut

Nov 18, 2011
Visit site
Although I do hate everything else about ICS though. Why does the settings menu now look like iOS?

well if you are one of those who cannot understand the tech stuff, too frightened that you will ruin your phone by doing the ROM, ("aaagh, what do they mean, its difficult to remember how to work the thing..." - hey I have friends like this, and they are not 90 yrs old, either!!! :) )

have a look in 'play store' for launchers.. my friend has ICS, with the GO launcher - make it look a bit more like GB... :)

Sep 1, 2012
Visit site
You can use the droid razr utility and restore it to gingerbread but then it sorta act like its bricked after the Motorola boot logo then you restore the fastboot file in RSDLite.:)

AlphaTango414

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
You can use the droid razr utility and restore it to gingerbread but then it sorta act like its bricked after the Motorola boot logo then you restore the fastboot file in RSDLite.:)

Proof? Since there is the JB leak that can be side loaded now, I doubt that people are still wanting to go back to GB now... I could be wrong.

Still would like to see more proof to this rolling back to GB.

DumpedDuce Approves This Message

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz