Voice recognition problem after ics

Ah-free-king

Jun 16, 2012
Visit site
After the ics download on razr, my brother is saying that he is having issues with voice recognition. He speaks then it continues to search for awhile without results. Anyone else run into that problem? If so, do you know how we can get it fixed?

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Android Central Forums

clitchfo

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
I discovered this feature will not work for me when I am connected to my wireless network; however, it will work when I am only connected via 4G.

Let me know if this works for others.

roamnigirish

Oct 11, 2012
Visit site
I figured out on my phone to go to my wifi and tell it to forget my connection. Then I went back in and rather than connect directly to it I chose to ADD NETWORK in bottom right corner. In there put in the name of my WiFi connection (Network SSID), then put in the password and choose the correct security WPA/WPA2 PSK. Once I connected this way it fixed my issue. Hope this helps you! :) - Droid Razr MAXX

Last edited:

DarkSorrow

Dec 22, 2010
Visit site
I don't have this problem. I can speak into my phone right now and its typing it. I'm connected to wifi right now.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

pbohm326

Mar 26, 2013
Visit site
Ever since the latest update voice recognition does not recognize any one in my contact data base. Further the latest interface has changed to the worst. Most frustrating. If this is not fixed real quick, off to Iphone I go. Tired of moronic updates.

Zooterpust

Jun 19, 2013
Visit site
Wow. Brilliant. That problem has been nagging me for a year now. I finally stumbled across your solution, tried it, and voila! Suddenly I can be connected to my Wi-Fi and use speech recognition on my android at the same time. Thanks for that post. It is a solution I never would have thought of on my own.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay