Easy Browser Navigation ICS Tips and Tricks for the Razr
Screen Shot ICS Tips and Tricks for the Razr
Smart Actions ICS Tips and Tricks for the Razr

Last edited:

epiphone_74

Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
this is from william _04_X

App groups are put together from the app drawer(click the all apps button top/left once you open your app drawer).This can help you organize your app drawer by putting related things in a common location. Once created a shortcut can be sent to a homescreen and the group can be easily accessed. Folders are created by dragging apps on top of each other which are already on a home screen. Both function similarly from the homescreen.

epiphone_74

Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
also from william _04_x

Individual notifications can be cleared from the pull down bar by swiping them off the side of the screen

epiphone_74

Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
memedic95 this time

You can disable the screen lock altogether by going to settings/ security/ screen lock and then choose none if you don't like having to unlock your phone by first waking it up with the power button and then going through a security swipe or whatever else might be set up.

epiphone_74

Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
William_04_x once again

For the native browser an easier way to navigate is available. Open the browser, click the menu hard button, then tap settings. Click labs, then quick controls. With this enable you slide in from the extreme side of the screen and browser function controls appear right around your thumb. You can open new tabs, go to bookmarks page, view open tabs list, etc.

epiphone_74

Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
From the desk of YellowJacket

To take a screenshot press the power and volume down buttons simultaneously. I tried it and it works however, if you have only your homescreen open it does not seem to work.

epiphone_74

Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
Garemlin gave this one...

If you are having issues with Smart Actions

I already had a rule set up to disable data when on my home wifi. Well after the update data was still enabled even theough the SA rule was in effect. I got it working again. All I did was delete the old rule and created a new one. Now data disables like it whould when connected to wifi. If any of your SA rules are not working just try deleting and recreating them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member