Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Bluetooth @ ics

Anyone having problem with headset staying connected? I have the finity headset and it connects and dissconnects with phone only 2 feet away. Going to try my plantronics pro to see if it does it too.
    Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums

Quote Originally Posted by ussastro View Post
    Anyone having problem with headset staying connected? I have the finity headset and it connects and dissconnects with phone only 2 feet away. Going to try my plantronics pro to see if it does it too.
    Yes, I am having disconnects with my jawbone while in a call. Very random.

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk 2
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: Bluetooth @ ics

well I got home and connected my Plantronics pro headset and it hasn't disconnected yet so I have a feeling my finit headset as given up the ghost. bummer I liked that headset and don't have the bucks to replace it right now.

Problem could be my Jawbone too. I think it went through the washer once.

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk 2

Default Re: Bluetooth @ ics

I use my plantronics for work 8 hours a day. Not a single problem, only improvements from GB! Its much clearer and the music doesn't break up anymore. I had an "issue" with GB with any Bluetooth where even if I had it paired before, when I turned on the BT earpiece I had to reconnect it every time. Not anymore with ICS.
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

Well to give e everyone an update. Took headset home and charged it up even though only had half charge left. Anyway everything works fine now. Go figure huh

Global Posts
    38 Global Posts

Has any one had problems with notification over Bluetooth in GB but now the issue has been resolved in ICS?

Sent from my XT910 using Android Central Forums