Contact Photo for Self in Text Messages?

Tammy Fuentes

Mar 25, 2016
Visit site
I was having the same problem with my Note 5 and after searching the internet for several hours without results I decided to go to Samsung.com and get on chat with a representative. He set up my personal profile in my contacts in a pinch. I recommend you go there. After asking you to install the Samsung Tutor app from Google Play they'll talk you through it step by step. When you're done just unstall the app and your good to go. Hope this helps. :)

Mooncatt

Ambassador
Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
I was having the same problem with my Note 5 and after searching the internet for several hours without results I decided to go to Samsung.com and get on chat with a representative. He set up my personal profile in my contacts in a pinch. I recommend you go there. After asking you to install the Samsung Tutor app from Google Play they'll talk you through it step by step. When you're done just unstall the app and your good to go. Hope this helps. :)

I highly doubt Samsung will help people with a Droid Razr. :D

Frances Waugh

Jul 22, 2016
Visit site
So now with ICS, there's a picture of the person you're texting next to each of their messages. This is pretty neat, but since I'm OCD I want a contact picture for myself to pop up next to my messages as well. But there is none, and when I tap my contact image (which is just a grayed out generic icon), it says the contact doesn't exist.

Anyone else have this problem? Is this just the way it is?

oscar hernandez10

Jul 25, 2016
Visit site
So now with ICS, there's a picture of the person you're texting next to each of their messages. This is pretty neat, but since I'm OCD I want a contact picture for myself to pop up next to my messages as well. But there is none, and when I tap my contact image (which is just a grayed out generic icon), it says the contact doesn't exist.

Anyone else have this problem? Is this just the way it is?

Blessed one 25

Oct 29, 2016
Visit site
So I've gotten a s6 and I'm unable to add my own number in the field they provided only my name is allowed to be typed it along with email address no number ,can someone plz help me it happened with my s3, s5 and now s6

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol