Stop the Phone From Ringing While Using Hotspot Feature

ForgetfulGranny

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
We just got rid of two internet services by using the mobile hotspot feature on our Razrs, saving literally $160.00 a month.

Problem: whenever the phone rings, it knocks me offline. It's like a flashback to the 1990s! :D

Question: How can I make my cell calls go directly into voicemail instead of ringing? Or is there something else I can do?

Thanks.

jaredw444

Jun 8, 2012
Visit site
Idk what version your phone runs on. But there should be a setting in phone to send calls to voice mail when on data. My phone in froyo has the option, but my ics phone doesn't. Which I think is strange

Proud supporter of VCFL

ForgetfulGranny

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
Idk what version your phone runs on. But there should be a setting in phone to send calls to voice mail when on data. My phone in froyo has the option, but my ics phone doesn't. Which I think is strange

Proud supporter of VCFL

It's ICS. :-\

Can you think of another way to keep it from ringing? I'm sure there's some creative work-around.

jaredw444

Jun 8, 2012
Visit site
I've been playing around with no luck, I guess see if there not an app out, or you could go to system/apps move phone out, then when your done move it back into folder, then you'd have to change permissions, and that'd be to big off a hastle.

Idk, look on play store is all I can think of,

Proud supporter of VCFL

jaredw444

Jun 8, 2012
Visit site
OK only way I found to do it on ics is to open people app in menu, click on a contact name, hit menu button and check send to voicemail, but you'd have to go thru and manually do it to every contact:thumbdown:

Proud supporter of VCFL

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol