1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Best Battery App for ICS?

I used to use Battery Left but I have recently uninstalled it because it's just got too much of a discrepancy between the system and the app, and the system wins. It was perfect before ICS, but now it's just not working to my standards. Anyone have a recommendation for a good, free battery indicator app that actually works with ics?

Default Re: Best Battery App for ICS?

Try GSam Battery Monitor. Up until just this past week, it was called Badass Battery Monitor. The developer renamed it. I guess he was getting feedback that Badass didn't sound professional...

Anyway, it's free, works great with ICS, has 1% increments with a widget and notification bar/screen options, and other functions. You won't be disappointed.
    Thanked by:
    Anonne 

Quote Originally Posted by Anonne View Post
    I used to use Battery Left but I have recently uninstalled it because it's just got too much of a discrepancy between the system and the app, and the system wins. It was perfect before ICS, but now it's just not working to my standards. Anyone have a recommendation for a good, free battery indicator app that actually works with ics?
    Best Battery App for ICS?-uploadfromtaptalk1342145953986.jpg
    I use juice defender with medium to heavy use good luck
    Sent from my DROID RAZR
    Thanked by:
    Anonne 

Global Posts
    38 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

X2 on GSam battery monitor

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Tried GSam and I very much like it. Thanks so much!

I use charge bar. It shows a line above the notification tab.