Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Should I install this?

I picked up my phone and noticed there was a download and I am not sure if I could install it on my phone. I have attached two screen shots of the file. Should I install it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Should I install this?-6jomkp.png   Should I install this?-4l36mh.png  

Global Posts
    46 Global Posts

Default Re: Should I install this?

If were you I'd hit up big red and ask them.
    You may have an app trying to get you to download something you may not want. It doesn't look like the ics patch to me though.

Global Posts
    1,289 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

If this was a legitimate update there would be something posted on their site, there would be tons more threads posted here about this update. I say it's not safe.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

ROM
    Arctic HD

Patches and updates don't come through the browser download like that. They come over the air. It would be a pop up notification. Just delete it and forget about it. No need to call verizon

Sent from my RAZR MAXXIMUS

Default Re: Should I install this?

Quote Originally Posted by Camdog916 View Post
    I picked up my phone and noticed there was a download and I am not sure if I could install it on my phone. I have attached two screen shots of the file. Should I install it.
    Looked thuro, and looks like its not legit.

It's an app that gives your phone herpaginasipholaids (pronounced herpa-guyna-syph-uh-laids). Is it worth it?

Ouch...it's a Razr, Maxx.