Sounds stop working

kgk1985

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
Ever since the ics update, my sounds stop working after so long without a reboot. Originally thought it was because of the heat outside, but today it did it and i wasn't outside. If i go into sounds and mess with volumes, they work again. It's just a hassle to do. Anyone else have this bug on their Razr, and a fix?? Besides a daily reboot obviously

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums

anon(19981)

May 2, 2010
Visit site
Yes. Its a issue. I have a Maxx and its doing it on my phone every once in a while. We had a thread going in the maxx section. No one has figured out why it's doing it to my knowledge.

Last edited:

paul-c

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
I've had this issue pop up from time to time. It happened on Gingerbread as well. Comes and goes, but not enough to bother me.

blaidth

Oct 13, 2010
Visit site
I had trouble the other day, I plugged in headphones and it worked, then when I unplugged the headphones sounds worked again fine. {shrug}

britprncss8

Jul 29, 2012
Visit site
I have had this problem too. It seems to be connected to my alarm clock use because it happens most often in the mornings right after i turn off my alarm. Though that might be just when i notice it since i use audible every morning. Would appreciate it if there was a fix besides turning the phone off then back on.

tramalot

May 5, 2012
Visit site
Squeeze the top left corner of the phone by the speaker holes. There's a common electro/mechanical problem

.215 radio - SimplexROM - Daily Driver - XT912